What Is Cadent iTero?™
Finally, a Digital Impression System That Fits Your Practice … and Your Budget.
Designed to replace the uncomfortable and imprecise method of conventional impression taking, the Cadent iTero™ digital impression system is an exciting new technology that is light years ahead of cumbersome and expensive digital impression systems available today.
iTero—powered by proprietary imaging technology—enables th
e dentist to take a digital scan of the patient’s teeth and bite, make any necessary adjustments in real-time, and then transmit the file via a wireless Internet connection to a Cadent-partnering laboratory for further processing. From there the digital file is transmitted to Cadent where a model is milled. The physical model is then sent to the laboratory where a highly precise physical restoration is created. With significant benefits such as increased patient satisfaction, improved clinical outcomes, and enhanced office efficiencies, iTero will change your impression of digital impressions.
The Benefits of an iTero Lasting First Impression
- Eliminate the uncomfortable patient experience of traditional impressions
- Enhance your reputation as a high-quality practice
- Utilize advanced digital technology to maximize your potential
- Achieve superior fitting prosthesis with little or no adjustments
- Enjoy increased patient satisfaction
- Reduce consumable expenses
- Realize improved clinical results
Seeing is Believing – View the Demo
Curious about how the iTero digital impression system will impress your patients in a completely new way? Take a few moments to view the demo.